HP Enterprise Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern- Software Engineering | B.E/ B.Tech- CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ Mechanical Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
About HP Enterprise:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Company Website: https://www.hpe.com/
Company: HP Enterprise
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2019 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: Intern- Software Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for HP Enterprise Recruitment Drive 2021:
- High School Degree 3rd Year of University completed–typically a technical degree specialization.
At HPC, MCS and Hewlett Packard Labs, we focus on cutting edge, high-performance, high-scale customer solutions serving a wide range of industries and end-users. Our organization includes High Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mission Critical Solutions (MCS), Edgeline, Moonshot and Hewlett Packard Labs.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users
- Write code and complete programming by using current programming languages and technologies
- Perform testing and debugging of applications
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels
- Collaborate with peers, junior engineers, technicians and external design partners
- Typically interact with high-level individual contributors, managers and program core teams
- Lead a project requiring software applications development
Skills and Requirements:
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- A professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experienced in software application design tools and programming languages
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
How to Apply for HP Enterprise Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern-Software Engineering through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
HP Enterprise Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here