Date: March 23, 2022
Hike Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Delhi
Company: Hike Messenger
Hike Recruitment 2022: Hike Messenger, also called Hike Sticker Chat, is an Indian freeware, cross-platform instant messaging (IM), Voice over IP (VoIP) application which was launched on 12 December 2012 by Kavin Bharti Mittal and is now owned by Hike Private Limited. Hike can work offline through SMS and has multi-platform support. The app registration uses standard one time password (OTP) based authentication process.
With abundance of low-cost data, Hike decided to go from a single super app strategy to multiple app approach, so that it can focus more on the core messaging capabilities. It has numerous Hikemoji Stickers which can be customized accordingly. From version 6, the user-interface was revised and the app no longer supports features like news, mobile payment, games or jokes. As per CB Insights, $1.4 billion is the valuation of Hike with more than 100 million registered users till August 2016 and 350 employees working from Bengaluru and Delhi.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Hike Recruitment 2022:
- B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology for 2021/ 2020 & 2019 Batch
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java/C/C++/Ruby/Python etc
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management
- Sound knowledge of Design & Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development and design patterns
- Exposure to MVVM
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Basic knowledge of software engineering tools
- Develop softwares in Java/C/C++/Python etc
- Own the lifecycle of a feature from requirement analysis to deployment and post production processes
- Document requirements and specifications.
- Design & perform code review, troubleshoot & help on issues
- Write model code for functional and non-functional requirements and help improve the code quality standard across the team
- Own engineering metrics for the areas you work on
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules owned.
- Implement initiatives that improve engineering efficiency and excellence
How to Apply for Hike Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here