HCL Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Product Support Engineer | Any Degree | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Off Campus Drive 2021: HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalization of $21.5 billion as of May 2019. As of July 2020, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated annual revenue of ₹71,265 crore
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Product Support Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: INR 2.75 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Graduation Degree
We are looking for freshers from 2019, 2020 batch with no backlogs and excellent communication skills.
NOTE: This opportunity is for a DPO/BPO role unlike IT role.
Work Location – KONDAPUR
SHIFT – NIGHT
GRADUATION – Any graduate with basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS are preferred.
Profile: Troubleshoot and provide email and chat support to resolve publisher queries on ad serving issues for the product Ad Manager
Shift timings US / Night shifts (Cab facilities for women folks free of cost) – 10PM – 7AM
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Ad Serving issues for high-end clients like Financial Times, eBay, The Guardian, CBS, etc..
- Provide e-mail and chat support for issues raised by publishers. Issues can be related to ad serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation /creative development
- Work along with publishers on accounts to enable features and to resolve UI related issues
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed quality parameters as defined for the process
- Good knowledge of HTML, Java Script & CSS.
- Good understanding of internet architecture and web concepts.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Should be able to look at reports and numbers derive meaningful inferences.
- Analyze and comprehend the issues raised by a publisher, identify root causes and come to best solution.
- Willing to learn and apply learning in practical environment.
- Aptitude should be high as product is complex.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer oriented & self-motivated.
- Ability to work with individuals, companies and large clients.
- Experience in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on complex troubleshooting scenarios under stringent deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Positive frame of mind, open to feedback and must be able to perform under pressure.
How to Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online As soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here