HBC India Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trainee QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hudson’s Bay Company
HBC India Recruitment 2022:- We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company.
Our portfolio also includes Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores, as well as a real estate and investments business, HBC Properties and Investments. Founded in 1670, we are North America’s longest continually operating company and are headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Company Website: www.hbc.com
Positions: Trainee QA Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for HBC India Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-1 year of experience.
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We’re looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
- Performing Testing for a portfolio of web and mobile applications
- Conduct testing for Web Mobile applications
- Troubleshoot, analyze, debug and report bugs
- Understand the service architecture and workflow to plan the testing
- Good team player and ability to work as Individual Contributor
- Working for continuous improvement to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Technical and leadership skills
- Ability to mentor and support other team members
- Ability to coordinate directly with customer
- Responsible for taking technical decisions required on a project.
- Proactive reporting and escalation of issues
- Experience in integrating test suites into the test management system
- Profound experience in test automation using Selenium (Good to have)
- Good to have experience in Selenium based framework development using JAVA
- Experience in Agile project methodology and test management
- Excellent understanding in SDLC, STLC and experience in setting up end-to-end QA for any product.
- Experience in deriving test strategy, test plan, traceability matrix
- Experience in defining and designing the test cases for manual and automation testing
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression, Localization and Smoke/Sanity testing
- Knowledge/Experience on Automation selenium is preferred
- Good knowledge Web and Mobile applications and its basic architecture
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Quality oriented highly committed
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Ability to lead and work independently with full ownership
How to Apply for HBC India Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here