Date: March 31, 2022
HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Leap Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2022: HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Leap Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2022:
- 2021/22 Batch BE/BTech/MTech (CS, IT, Data Analytics) / MCA
- Top colleges OR Top product companies OR top pH scorers go right up the queue
- Good academics
For the initial rotations, it is expected there are no direct reports. As the Digital LEAP member progresses through their assignments they may acquire supervisory responsibility as part of the development program.
Within any projects set during the assignments the member may retain supervisory responsibility for team members as required within the specified project.
- Contribute to IT strategic programs in key roles with strong stakeholder engagement to drive business-focused outcomes.
- Assess the overall system architecture, and design secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Articulate design considerations, risks, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture that leverages the system platform and products and improves business processes and productivity.
- Co-team with the developers to produce technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Collaborate in strategic and tactical planning and design sessions with senior architects and developers, product owners and UX design teams.
- Leverage the use of cloud (AWS, Azure) and cloud native/agnostic tools such as Kafka, Python, JSON, Ruby, Ansible, Oracle, SQL, MongoDB etc. to build and enhance applications.
- Leverage the use of Analytics (Qlik) and Automation (UIPath) to drive data visualization and process automation for key business areas
- Lead or Participate in Agile DevOps pods to drive business-focused outcomes with speed and innovation.
- Lead or Participate in Cyber Security & Network automation and forensic tools to improve IT’s defensive capabilities.
- Willingness to travel and commitment to the rotations over the length of the program
- Strong work ethics and principles
- Team player with a positive attitude to succeed
- Strong aptitude for Digital with broad knowledge of Information Technology
- Willingness to travel,
How to Apply for HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 20th April 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 24th April 2022.
Application Link: Click Here