Date: September 20, 2021
HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2021: HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – C++, ADAS
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Harman Samsung 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech- Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- For more than 70 years, our legendary brands have taken a leading role in the creation and innovation of progressive technologies, from the world’s first car radio in 1948 to today’s most revolutionary infotainment systems.
- We are looking for fresh bright minds, to join us, in taking our technologies and products to the next generation, delighting our customers across the globe – Be it the car, home, work or on the go!
- This position is applicable at Harman International – Connected Car – ADAS business unit.
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++.
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/SAFE software development model)
- Interface/Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams. Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Willingness to work in an office in Bangalore, India
- Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test
How to Apply for Harman Samsung 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here