Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Apprentices | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Com | Baroda | Last Date: 28th March 2021
Company: Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd (GACL)
Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Recruitment 2021 : GACL is the single largest producer of Caustic Soda in India, with a production capacity of 1087 TPD. From an initial capacity of 37,425 TPA Caustic Soda, we have grown to be the largest producer in India, with a capacity of 3,58,760 TPA. Spread over 2 complexes at Vadodara and Dahej.
Company Website: www.gacl.com
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- Accountant Apprentice
- Back Office Assistant Apprentice
Total Vacancies: Multiple
Stipend: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Baroda
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech in respective discipline from recognised University / Institute with minimum 60% of marks.
- The respective disciplines are Chemical, Civil, Computer/IT, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation.
- Diploma in respective discipline from recognised University / Institute.
- The respective disciplines are Chemical, Civil, Electrical.
Apprentice Accountant: B.Com and having fluency in computer software.
Apprentice Back Office Assistant: HSC and having fluency in computer software.
- All apprentices shall be engaged under Apprentices Act, 1961 and “Mukyamantri Apprentice Yojana”.
- Candidates shouldn’t have done apprenticeship at any other organization.
Age limit (As on 28-02-2021): Below 25 years.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage obtained during their respective qualification.
How To Apply for Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28th March 2021.
More Information: Click Here