Google Recruitment 2021 | Ad Tech Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | 2016 – 2020 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2021:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Ad Tech Engineer, Technical Solution Consultant, Online Partnership
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hindi fluently.
- Focus on bringing the right solutions to customers and accelerating adoption of our products.
- Have direct engagement with mobile app developers and use insights from working with these companies to influence implementation best practices, product strategy and design. Work closely with the sales teams as the product expert and technical consultant on ad monetization products.
- Work with external partners on technical product optimizations and issues (e.g. implementation issues, code performance, debugging), creating technical documents (e.g. codelabs, hangout on air), scaling solutions and processes, positioning new products, and driving adoption of new products and features to market with strong uptake and growth.
- 1 year of experience in Mobile Apps and/or Web development experience.
- Customer facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function.
- Experience with common mobile app technologies such as: iOS (Objective-C) and Android (Java) development
- Knowledge of AdMob, Ad Manager, Firebase or other apps analytics.
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment with little or no guidance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, along with effective problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
Application Link: Click Here