Google Is Hiring Freshers | IT Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Is Hiring Freshers:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: IT Support Engineer – University Graduate, July 2022
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, other relevant field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, macOS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in customer service, client facing, and/or help desk.
Google’s IT support organization, helps keep Google running. IT Support Engineers are the people who make this essential service possible. In this role, you’ll play an important part in helping to keep Googlers from around the world productive. You will gain experience solving a range of problems across Google’s broad technical ecosystem.
You will help Google’s operations evolve at scale by collaborating with your teammates and partner teams to find innovative ways to make our support environment more efficient. You’ll provide user support for internal tools and technologies, and external products. Beyond the day-to-day, you will contribute to various initiatives, including feedback on those tools and technologies, process improvements, and documentation efforts that help support Googlers.
Our team is a learning ground for launching technical careers. IT Support Engineers can leverage our learning programs and services to further accelerate their careers in tech.
You will be required to work in a shift based schedule, which may include non-standard work hours.
At Corp Eng, we build world-leading business solutions that scale a more helpful Google for everyone. As Google’s IT organization, we provide end-to-end solutions for organizations across Google. With an inclusive mindset, we deliver the right tools, platforms, and experiences for all Googlers as they create more helpful products and services for everyone. In the simplest terms, we are Google for Googlers.
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc.
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, macOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and various other platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
- Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, internal products, and mobile technology.
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate, Google IT Support Certificate, or other comparable certifications).
- Experience deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here