Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer – Corporate Treasury | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore
Company: Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. Apart from investment banking, it offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
As a “Bulge Bracket Bank”, it is one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world. It is considered a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market and more generally, a prominent market maker.
Company Website: www.goldmansachs.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer – Corporate Treasury
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – demonstrated ability to learn technologies and apply
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- 3-5 years of relevant, continuous experience
About Corporate Treasury Wing:
In Finance Engineering, you’ll find an exciting confluence of computer science, finance and mathematics being used to solve for what our shareholders would like from us – a high return for the right risk taken.
The Corporate Treasury Engineering team is looking for world class software engineers to work closely with Corporate Treasury business partners and help improve liquidity projections/optimizations, financial resource allocation and management, cash and collateral management and funds transfer pricing and execution strategy.
This is a one of a kind front to back integrated group that explores new ideas of optimizing firm liquidity position and also execute on the strategy, all in one team. The team is divided into five pillars each with its specific mandate. Whether you like to spend your energies into thinking about the scalable big data architecture, understanding the inventory and liquidity usage optimization algorithms or working with Traders directly on execution of trades and risk management, we have it all for you.
Corporate Treasury lies at the heart of Goldman Sachs, ensuring all the businesses have the appropriate level of funding to conduct their activities, while also optimizing the firm’s liquidity and managing its risk and being part of the engineering team will expose you to everything that’s important and happening the firm. The scale of the liquidity optimization and execution problem keeps us interested every day and we hope to share our enthusiasm and challenge with you.
How you will fulfill your potential:
- Use engineering to identify and measure risk and to implement quantitative and technical risk management solutions in software
- Forge strong relationships with our key business partners, understand financial markets, liquidity management strategies to develop and enhance our treasury systems and processes
- Apply analytics to drive commercial outcomes and communicate with precision and clarity
- Understand business needs, facilitate and develop process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
- Develop scalable architecture and implement software’s following full SDLC cycle
- Explore latest technology offering and platforms to strategize and build optimum technology solutions
- Work very closely with business to create real time impact and deliver product with most commercial value
- Strong programming experience in at least one compiled language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Experience in designing highly scalable, efficient systems
- Web technology design experience is plus
- Familiarity with financial markets, financial assets, and liquidity management is plus
How to Apply for Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here