Global Foundries Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; M.Sc | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Global Foundries
Global Foundries Recruitment 2021: GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments.
GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GF has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe.
We are changing the industry that’s changing the world.
Company Website: www.globalfoundries.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Education for Global Foundries Recruitment 2021:
Education: BE/ B.Tech with 0 – 4 years or MS/ M.Tech with 0-2 years of relevant experience in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
This position is for Yield Engineer in India center at Bangalore, supporting 300mm wafer fabs in Malta, US. The candidate will be responsible for electrical characterization, yield analysis, and production lots disposition to drive product yield, line yield and manufacturing operations.
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards.
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis.
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational.
How to Apply for Global Foundries Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here