GETCO Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer | 352 Posts | BE/ B.Tech-Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics | Gujarat | Last Date: 9th July 2021
About GETCO(Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO):
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited(GETCO) w as set up in May 1999 and is registered under the companies Act, 1956. The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as its wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Pow er sector.
Subsequently, the Government of Gujarat vide Notification dated 31st March, 2005 notified that pursuant to the Transfer Scheme, the effective date for the transfer of assets, liabilities, proceedings and personnel be further extended to 1st April, 2005. A holding company, Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL), has been also been formed. Apart from co-ordination functions, GUVNL is also handling Trading and Bulk Supply functions.
Company Website: https://www.getcogujarat.com/
Company: GETCO (Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO)
Job Location: Gujarat
Salary : Rs. 37,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 39,000/- for 2-5 years
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Junior Engineer(Vidyut Sahayak)
Total Vacancies: 352 Posts
- Electrical – 300 Posts
- Civil – 52 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For GETCO Recruitment 2021:
- Electrical Junior Engineer: Completed their full-time graduation in any of the discipline B.E. (Electrical)/B.Tech (Electrical), B.E (Electricals & Electronics)/B.Tech.(Electricals & Electronics) from a recognised university within a minimum of 55% aggregate marks of the 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
- Civil Junior Engineer: Completed their full-time graduation for B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) from a recognised university within a minimum of 55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
Age Limit (as on 10th June 2021):
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 40 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Civil/ Electrical Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply for GETCO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 18th June 2021 to 9th July 2021.
GETCO Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here