Genpact Virtual Hiring 2022 | Freshers | B. Com & Any Graduate | 2016 to 2021 Batch | Across India | 28th & 29th January 2022
Genpact Virtual Hiring 2022: Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Transaction/ Backend Process and Technical Sales/ Service
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility for Genpact Virtual Hiring 2022:
Transaction/ Backend Process:
Education: Graduate in B.com Stream
Zoom Meeting id: 9052644000
Date: 28th January 2022
Timings: 12 PM – 3 PM
- Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP
- Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA
- Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives
- Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and resolve problems.
- Assist with/perform other team tasks as the need arises.
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
- Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
- Interact with Onshore /Offshore and customer in a supportive and professional manner via email and on calls
- Manage own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met.
- Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
- Should be able to handle basic day to day requirements of excel
- Should possess good interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to insurance would be added advantage.
Technical Sales & Service:
Education: Graduates any Field
Zoom Meeting id: 7793045058
Date: 29th January 2022
Timings: 11 AM to 2 PM
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
How to Apply for Genpact Virtual Hiring 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode as early as possible.
Transaction/ Backend Process: Click Here (Gurugram/ Noida)
Technical Sales & Service: Click Here (Hyderabad)