Date: December 21, 2021
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022 | Freshers | Management Trainee – Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT; B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | Gurgaon
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022: Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Software Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc – IT
- Problem solving mindset
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner and Good team player
We are looking for dynamic people who will be able to create path-breaking software solutions possessing a passion for Software Development / Testing / Web Development/ Support Services etc.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
- Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base
- Establish multi-platform versions of the software package
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode as early as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here