Genesys Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science | 2017 to 2020 Batch | Chennai
Genesys Recruitment 2022: Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organisations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences.
Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organisations of any size can provide true personalisation at scale, interact with empathy and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact centre platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Company Website: www.genesys.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Genesys Recruitment 2022:
- BE or BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or related technical fields
- 1-3 years in Software Quality Assurance role.
- Operating systems: Windows and Linux (CentOS preferred)
- TCP/IP, Networking, Wireshark, Perfmon
- Knowledge and relevant experience in VOIP including SIP, SDP and RTP (Primary)
- Ability to interpret and trace through SIP call flows
- Knowledge of SIP system components (media gateways, proxies, etc.)
- Experience in all levels of testing (System, Integration, Regression, Load and Performance testing). (Primary)
- Knowledge of Docker (Secondary)
- Knowledge of any one of the Cloud platforms such as AWS, AZURE (Secondary)
We are looking for a results-driven software Test engineer responsible for assessing software quality through manual and automated testing. The engineer will design testcases and will conduct the tests, analyse results, and report observations. If you are competent and passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Regression, Load and Performance testing).
- Detect, raise and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Design and develop automation scripts using Perl.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Participate in internal calls related to support issues.
- Deploy, monitor and maintain the software in cloud environment
- Knowledge Kubernetes, Helm Charts.
- Experience in automation and scripting languages such as shell/Perl/Python
- Knowledge of Zabbix, Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
How to Apply for Genesys Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here