Genesys Recruitment: Genesys schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Chennai. The details for Genesys hiring process are provided below.
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,000 customers in 80 countries including the world’s top ten largest telecommunications and service providers; the world’s top ten largest automotive companies and 4 of 5 world’s largest airlines. Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories employs 3500 people and operates as a stand- alone company with headquarters in Daly City, California.
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Genesys Recruitment for Eligibility Criteria:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
Genesys Recruitment Job Description:
Voice microservices are docker containerized microservice based applications which can be deployed in Azure or AWS or any private cloud providers. It forms the core voice channel solutions for Genesys contact center products. Kubernetes is used as orchestrator in deploying and scaling the services.
- Self-driven towards gaining in-depth technical domain knowledge to effectively review new product requirements and technical designs
- Adopting and promoting best practices within the immediate and wider teams.
- Review of Functional Specifications and other input documents towards test planning.
- Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features.
- Have an automate-first attitude to improve test efficiency.
- Provide estimations of work effort for test execution.
- Testing of the various components of the product at a feature level as well as at integrated system level.
- Debugging and astute reporting of aberration observed during the testing from the expected results
- Review of product documentation
- Interface with other teams like engineering, technical publications, tech support and provide inputs with respect to system behavior during testing.
- Perform RCA for Customer reported defects and coming up with measures to stop such defect escapes in future releases.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other that includes significant programming experience. Should have an experience of 0 – 2 years in software industry
- Strong hands-on programming experience in Python or NodeJS or Java or C
- Should have a very good testing skill.
- Should be proficient in coding & scripting for automating Test Cases.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely and communicate with other members of the team.
- Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge on Docker and Container Orchestration platform like Kubernetes are added advantage.
- Having experience in Azure or AWS or any other cloud provider is preferable.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Use of XML and/or JSON
- Awareness of networking principles, addressing and common protocols
- Good understanding of Agile process and methods, preferably SCRUM
- Knowledge on REST API
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Genesys Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here