Genesys Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering | Hyderabad
Genesys Recruitment 2021: Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organisations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences.
Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organisations of any size can provide true personalisation at scale, interact with empathy and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact centre platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Company Website: www.genesys.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Genesys Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical field with 1-3 years Industry experience with product development.
- Have a good understanding of AWS Serverless Architecture and event-driven services as well as designing and implementing REST APIs.
- Experience in working with AWS/Azure services and good understanding of Cloud development fundamentals
- Comfortable developing and deploying in Linux (Ubuntu), cloud-hosting (AWS/Azure) and Docker.
- Have experience and interested in analysing and solving performance issues at scale.
- Familiarity with modern web application/microservices framework like spring boot, flask.
This is an exciting time to be part of Genesys Digital & AI group as we are innovating with speed and scale. You will be a key contributor to create the best cloud-based customer experience (CX) solution focusing on AI services and providing an amazing end-to-end experience. As a part of Genesys Digital & AI Team, you will help us builds Genesys core AI capabilities including Speech Understanding, Natural Language Understanding, and processing, chatbots, voicebots, knowledge surfacing etc., to power the next generation of Genesys products.
We are looking for problem solvers to help us research and build next-generation platforms, products, and services. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of researchers and engineers on microservices and event-driven architectures. You will have an opportunity to work as a part of the team that contributes to the research and development of new features, identifies technical risks, and finds alternate solutions to various problems.
- Familiarity with AWS services e.g., EC2, S3, RDS, Load balancer, Cloud formation, VPC, R53 etc.
- Keen to learn new algorithms, new application areas and new tools.
- Research or Industry experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, ML infrastructure, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning.
- Exposure to development of AI/ML as a SaaS in cloud and managing infrastructure.
- Experience in building, deploying, and improving Machine Learning models and algorithms in real-world products.
How to Apply for Genesys Recruitment 2021?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here