General Mills Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | GIC Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Mumbai
Company: General Mills
General Mills Recruitment 2021: We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
Our purpose is to make food the world loves. This drives connection and trust with our consumers, and the idea of service builds engagement with our employees.
We are focused on our Consumer First strategy, which means deeply understanding the needs and lives of our consumers and moving quickly to meet those needs with our broad portfolio of brands. And since the acquisition of Blue Buffalo, we’ve expanded our definition of Consumer First to meet the needs of all members of the family, including the furry ones.
Over the years, we’ve continued to adapt and evolve our portfolio to serve our consumers and drive growth. We’re proud of the portfolio we’ve built, highlighted by eight iconic brands that each represent more than $1 billion dollars in retail sales worldwide.
Company Website: www.generalmills.com
Positions: GIC Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Mumbai
- B. Tech and M. Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics /Instrumentation/ Reliability Engineering/Computer Science/ Operation Research, preferably from reputed Institute/University
- or B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics/Instrumentation and M. Tech in Reliability Engineering from a reputed University
- or MSC in Statistics/Mathematics from reputed university
- Supply chain analytics group is responsible for delivering the solutions and developing the capabilities which enables better decision-making in supply chain. This team works closely with all supply chain functions (i.e. plan, source, make, deliver and customer service teams), business units and other cross functional partners for developing solutions to drive business value.
- This team also drives step-change innovation and improvements in business practices by delivering actionable insights through advanced analytics and supply chain expertise.
- Responsibilities require the incumbent to possess technical expertise skills to provide engineering analytics consulting to a centralized virtual team as an individual contributor by leveraging data from Manufacturing Execution System, CMM System and ERP systems which will help to improve plant productivity and optimize manufacturing costs by developing process improvement and reliability engineering solutions. This team caters to engineering requirements for all food manufacturing plants (50+) worldwide.
- Provide support to implement, and communicate productivity improvements initiatives corporate wide. .
- Brainstorm with stakeholders on defining the most appropriate technical solution and approach to deliver the solution optimally
- Provide analytical support for the evolution reliability centered maintenance, which will lead to productivity improvement and a reduced maintenance cost/case.
- Understand and leverage reliability metrics, system planning and cost tracking systems
- Support in data mining activities
- Data cleaning from different systems/ Data sources (SAP BW, Oracle or Access, Maximo etc )
- Data formatting and warehousing – Structuring/ Mapping different data sets
- Leveraging VBA/MS Access/SQL for Automation/Streamlining Reports/Dashboards.
- Learn data management technologies like – HADOOP, Spark etc.
- Working and execution level knowledge in R, Python, Shiny etc.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here