GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineering Specialist | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022 : GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.gehealthcare.com
Positions: Software Engineering Specialist
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering/ Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related computer field, with 0 to 2 + years of software design & development experience.
As a member of the GE Healthcare Imaging Platform Software team at Bangalore, you will be expected to develop, test, maintain and deliver quality software for new/existing Imaging products, thus delivering next generation capabilities in the product lines.
- Work in a global environment, collaborating with product owner, architect and technical leaders to understand requirements and user stories and thereby develop quality software as member of the Scrum team (Agile Methodology)
- Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to various quality parameters per GE quality manual
- Ensure that the implementation results in reusable software assets.
- Document requirements, designs, verifications and other key development activities in accordance with established GE Healthcare and local quality processes.
- Identify technical risks, quality shortfalls and flag for resolution.
- Perform integration & verification activities at component and sub-system levels.
- Investigate and help resolve product complaints reported by customers / field engineers
- Participate in team meetings, introspection sessions and other group activities.
- Learn and understand clinical relevance of MR Visualization applications and platform components.
- Ensure all actions and software delivered are compliant with GE Healthcare regulations.
- Aware of and comply with the GE Healthcare Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here