GE Appliances Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Co-op/ Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: GE Appliances
GE Appliances Recruitment 2021: GE Appliances offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers and competitive compensation. GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Digital Technology Internship offers those with a passion for information technology the opportunity to grow their leadership skills, business acumen and technology aptitude, while building a career with unlimited potential. Program interns lead by doing gaining frontline experience by working on important and challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world. Digital Technology (DT) is critical to the future of GE Appliances, a Haier Company (GEA). GEA DT represents a major area of focus and investment across the company and is essential to maintaining our leadership, competitiveness and success. For those with a passion for technology, no other company offers the diversity of experience and career potential that GE Appliances, A Haier Company does.
Company Website: www.geappliances.com
Positions: Co-op/ Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for GE Appliances Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor of Technology or Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) with specialization as Computer science/ Information Technology or related discipline.
- Aggregate of 60% throughout Xth, XIIth and bachelor’s would be needed
GEA’s Digital Technology Internship is a key entry point for DT professionals at GEA and designed to attract high-potential candidates looking to further develop their technology ability and business acumen.
- DT Intern assignments, generally 20-24 weeks, vary widely in terms of the business functions/processes impacted and the type of work required.
- This is an entry level position for those who demonstrate command of one or more programming languages, program design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, documentation standards, application analysis of various business solutions.
- Works within the framework of established operating procedures to implement new or updated technologies to the operating system platforms of the business; Provides troubleshooting and maintenance as needed. Works under the direction of systems analysts or team leaders, works from technical and functional specifications to develop major system modules, programs, enhancements, conversions, and interfaces.
- Possible assignments may include: Application development (Web, client server, standalone, mobile) utilizing, Agile and Waterfall methodologies, Systems management and optimization, Business process re-engineering, Infrastructure management and environmental design/build out.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- General business / finance understanding
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in technology
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for DT
How to Apply for GE Appliances Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here