|Company Name||Garrett Advancing Motion|
|Experience||12 – 15 Years|
|Job Role||Sr. Quality Engineering Supervisor|
Job Description :
- Dealing with all suppliers for Quality Issues & MOS with Suppliers and SB team for Supplier Improvements.
- Monitoring daily Quality Pyramid in tier meeting for incoming and line side supplier issues.
- Identification & raising of non-conformity to the supplier through NCM, CAR, COPQ, PPM & effectively managing containment activity in the plant to provide risk-free parts for production & avoiding line stoppages.
- Approving ODT / NCM / RMRA / Deviation approval to the supplier to deliver parts to the manufacturing plants.
- Monitoring Defects/Feedback for suppliers to identify any existing problems using DMAIC methodology to identify & eliminate root cause sustainably on an appropriate system.
- Process audit knowledge (including review of FMEA / Control Plan / MSA), understanding of the Drawings, specifications, PPAP Process, applicable tools (FMEA, GR&R, Control plans, Sampling, Capability studies, etc.)
- Participate in the planning of supplier quality activities, share knowledge with team, training, etc.
- Ensuring that suppliers support production requirements as per quality and delivery requirements.
- Interface with Suppliers, Engineering, Application, Manufacturing, and SQD to drive Quality improvements that minimize the Costs of Quality, specifically Failed on Arrival/Install (FOA/FOI) issues, Field Failures, and plant defects.
- Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization around concepts of design controls, design verification, and validation activities; production and process controls; Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA), complaints & risk management; people management skill & product quality improvement using tools such as six sigma, etc.