Freshers Jobs in Thermo Fisher Scientific | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Freshers Jobs in Thermo Fisher Scientific: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Freshers Jobs in Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Bachelors in Engineering – Computer Science or IT or Electronics
We are Digital Engineering Team – the Software Center of Excellence for Thermo Fisher Scientific. We are responsible for developing and delivering SaaS based applications and digital lab (Cloud-based) tools, to help scientists do their work more efficiently and with precision, enabling them to make our world healthier, cleaner and safer. Our world class software products and solutions accelerate scientific discovery and lab productivity. These solutions
- Provide rich content, selection tools, collaboration tools and scientific apps that allow our customers to focus on innovation and the complexities of their science.
- create a connected world for our customers where discoveries happen the smart way — where every device/product is connected, self-aware, and self-healing—thereby enabling efficient workflows and collaborative science.
- enable our customers to efficiently manage their lab by providing them insight to workflow processes, asset uptime and product availability.
The Software Engineer performs all aspects of Software Development including programming, unit testing, and integration testing.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Hands on Software Development of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s software products.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific requirements
- Participate as a team member on product release projects.
- Work with Support to address customer issues.
- Effectively apply project methodology and standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs in Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here