Freshers Jobs in Qualys | Software QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2018 – 2020 batch | Pune
Freshers Jobs in Qualys : The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated apps help businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.
Founded in 1999 as one of the first SaaS security companies, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform, and managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Deutsche Telekom, DXC Technology, Fujitsu, HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, NTT, Optiv, SecureWorks, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
Designation: Software QA Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Freshers Jobs in Qualys:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- We invite you to join QualysGuard Security Product experts developing high-end Cloud based Security Solutions. In this position you will be testing product for quality and performance, building applications and utilities for automated functionality testing, and utilize advanced testing methodologies.
- This is for a position in our Pune office in India, but will require working with a larger team of QA engineers in the US.
- Work closely with product and development teams to identify/communicate defects and monitor resolutions, also author complete series of acceptance and functional tests.
- Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects.
- 0-2 years experience in Java, scripting and Manual testing of web-based applications with test to break attitude.
- Good understanding of database, linux, networking and coding skills are must.
- UI Automation, Perf automation is good to have.
- Must be good with back end testing which involves docker container knowledge.
- Good troubleshooting skills with Kafka and Casandra technologies.
- Experience with using and/or developing test tool for web-based applications (SaaS experience preferred).
- Strong experience with automation test tools (preferably Cucumber, Selenium, Jmeter).
- Experienced with Apache/Tomcat web servers and web application development.
- Must be proficient with XML, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Knowledge of relational databases and practical abilities in performing SQL queries, Oracle 10g and above a plus.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs in Qualys?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here