Freshers Jobs In Amazon | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ M.Tech/ MS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Freshers Jobs In Amazon:- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: IT Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Freshers Jobs In Amazon 2021:
- A technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline/ experience)
- BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ M.Tech/ MS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- 2019/ 2020 Batch
As a Support Engineer working on the analytics platform, you will be implementing and supporting the analytic technologies that give our customers timely, flexible and structured access to their data. You will be challenged with a variety of task like SQL Code, data pipeline design and implementation. You will interact with customers to gather requirements and structure solutions. Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and gaining a deep-dive understanding of services and key datasets. Tuning application and query performance against large, complex data structures.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries is added advantage
- Strong Unix base O/S experience or proven ability to pick up Linux quickly
- Ability to do scripting (any one of Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python etc.)
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with programming languages Java or C++ or C
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong understanding of support – tickets, monitoring, processes and metrics
- A passion towards problem-solving
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- Willing to work in 24×7 on-call support (on rotation basis)
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs In Amazon?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Freshers Jobs In Amazon online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here