Fresher Jobs in Microchip | Interns | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | PAN India
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Fresher Jobs in Microchip:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: PAN India
- Knowledge of 32-bit microcontrollers architecture and commonly used peripherals (GPIO, Clock, Timer, I2C, SPI and UART)
- Knowledge of 32-bit based Cortex M CPU based MCU will be preferred
- Excellent understanding of C language concepts such as data and function pointers, structures and linked lists.
- Knowledge of Python is required
- Knowledge on automated build tools such as Jenkins will be added plus point
- Should be comfortable working with FPGA based hardware
- Aptitude with Problem troubleshooting and debugging
- Curiosity and an investigative attitude will be an added plus point
Internship position available for Pre-Silicon Emulation group in 32-bit Microcontroller business unit. Candidate will be required to understand Cortex M based product’s peripheral architecture and operation. Candidate will get an opportunity on working on new and turnkey product solutions that Microchip will be developing for its global customers.
Candidate will be required to use MPLAB X based ecosystem and develop an automated test and validation test framework using C language primarily intended to be used during pre-silicon SoC emulation using FPGA.
Candidate will get hands on experience on developing an automated functional test suites using FPGA based end target device. Candidate will be expected to support on-going automation and production regression test infrastructure maintenance and upgradation.
Candidate will required to design and develop PC/Linux side tools that acts as Host environment for automated test infrastructure.
Application Link: Click Here