Date: July 18, 2021
Flextronics Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer – IT | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | 2017 – 2020 Batch| Chennai
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics Recruitment 2021: Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – IT
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Education for Flextronics Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Providing Human Resources with functional and technical support for all countries.
- Systems Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives (including but not limited to partnering with HR SMEs to gather requirements, documenting processes or programs, configuring the system, participating in data conversion, building proof of concept(s), troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process issues, implementing, and end user training.
- Providing application configuration for various areas of Human Resources programs and business processes including but not limited to Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Leave Administration, and vendor interfaces or integrations.
- Mapping and integrating local business processes with global business processes for all steps of worker life cycle.
- Leading or participating in data requirements or process design sessions, data conversion, proof-of-concept, data analysis, audit compliance, regression testing, end-user and training. Facilitating team processes writing and reviewing Unit Testing and UAT test plans and scripts when necessary. Assisting and or managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Configuring business processes, security, integration or interfaces, and reports. Providing fit gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Providing business analysis and requirements gathering skills with proven ability to think outside the box and find simple solutions to complex business problems.
- Candidate with 1 – 3 years of IT experience.
- Working knowledge of Java, Web Services ( SOAP & REST )
- Creating functional design and integration specifications and working with technical resources (preferably in off-shore capacity). Ability to analyze business requirement and provide solutions.
- Technical experience in design, development, and implementation of web based IT Applications.
- Ability to work in a diverse and extremely fast paced or high pressure environment.
- Results oriented individual and should take the ownership of the activity assigned.
Building strong relationships with team members and business.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Open to work in all shifts to support users in all time zones
How to Apply for Flextronics Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates must apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here