About Flex: Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Company Name: Flex
Job Profile: Analyst – Intercompany
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: B. Com / BBA(Finance) / M. Com / MBA(Finance).
Job Description: The Analyst – Intercompany will be based in Pune.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do
- Process invoices as per the standard operating procedures and meet the targets
- Resolve discrepant invoices as per the standard operating procedures
- Maintain daily productivity log for the team
- Reporting activities – Generate and update the AP/AR/VMI/IC/FA reports.
- Contact the customer and confirm receipt of invoice/shipment.
- Passing rectification entries for the errors identified by the internal QC team
- Creation of SO’s and PO’s
- Reporting of Sales and Inventory on a weekly basis
- Reconciliation of Sub-module vs Trial balance
- Analyze data & come with his/her findings on automation opportunity
- Work with Fin functional teams to help them on basic macros
- Willingness to work in a complex environment with strict deadlines on projects
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)
- B. Com / BBA(Finance) / M. Com / MBA(Finance).
- Good understanding of MS applications (Basic level).
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
- Fair experience in AP & AR function.