Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
|Company Name||Flex Company|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
The Junior Engineer – Component Engineering will be based in Pune.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Collect and validate different Technical attributes for electronic components
- Validate Manufacturer part number and frame complete orderable Parts
- Co-ordinate with site/customer to find alternates of electronic components by comparing the technical mandatory/specific attributes
- Understand site/customer requirement and develop project templates
- Ensures projects are in compliance with agreed policies and procedures with the site.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports, and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for the interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing, and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge of a technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as an in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in the EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance