FIS Global Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer – GP Automation | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Engineering | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Fidelity Information Service Global Pvt Ltd
FIS Global Recruitment 2022: FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader.
The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Website: www.fisglobal.com
Positions: Software Engineer – GP Automation
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for FIS Global Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering.
- Proven experience as a shell scripting programmer or similar role
- Should have minimum 1 years of shell scripting experience.
- Should have basic knowledge Perl scripting.
- Python is additional advantage.
- Good to have Minimum 1-year experience on Autosys or other Jobs scheduling tool.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Should have basic knowledge of various transmission protocol. (SFTP,NDM,FTPS)
- Flexible work schedule (Mostly US timings)
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach
- Ability to multi-task, deal with predefined deadlines
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas Ability to analyze all system processing delays, failures and errors to determine the appropriate action necessary for resolution
- Ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
Work with team that provides customized jobs developed for Clients. Develop scripts that can be used as automation for processing specific requirements of the client. Develop and schedule these jobs in scheduler tool (Autosys) configured on windows, UNIX, Linux platform and also provide support for failures of these jobs (if any) that may occur.
- Work and support in shifts during India and / or US hours. (20/5)
- Work with developers, PS team, CSR and project managers to understand client requirements.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on requirement.
- Verify and deploy automation scripts in UAT and PROD systems.
- Responsible for scheduling Automation in Autosys tool and maintain the same.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing Automation jobs.
- Gather and evaluate feedback from Client or internal teams.
- Create technical/custom documentation for reference and reporting.
- Drive issue resolution by making critical decisions that may impact multiple clients’ processing. Proactively investigate known and unknown error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures when they apply.
- Perform monitoring and operational management functions for associated hardware and software within 24×7 processing environment.
- Maintains peak performance at full capacity for Autosys and other related systems. Follows new/improved work procedures where appropriate, tests and implements program and/or systems changes, responds to processing problems and exercises sound judgment to make client impacting processing adjustments.
How to Apply for FIS Global Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here