Date: July 12, 2021
Finastra Recruitment 2021 | Associate QA Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Finastra Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Finastra Recruitment 2021: Finastra is a global leader in financial services software and cloud solutions, transforming the financial services industry by making institutions more resilient, more efficient and more competitive.
With over 60 offices located around the world, Finastra pairs global perspective with local presence. To see where we are, please refer to the list below. If you wish to speak with us about any of our solutions, please use the contact us button at the top of this page.
Company Website: www.finastra.com
Positions: Associate QA Automation Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Finastra Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Reporting to the QA Manager, the Associate QA engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists Development team with process improvements to improve product quality.
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to release of software.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Create and design test cases and maintain test library
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
- Upto 2 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial or Banking industry preferred.
- Knowledge of market infrastructures (have worked or knowledge of SWIFT and/or SIX, Fed&Chips Services) is preferred
- STP Engine testing (ideally worked in transaction banking and/or payments gateways) is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Linux applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here