Date: December 4, 2021
Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2022 | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2022: At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity India has been the Global Inhouse Center of Fidelity Investments since 2003 with offices in Bangalore and Chennai. For information about working at Fidelity, visit India.Fidelity.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2022:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT infrastructure and Application support
- Graduate in IT or relevant Degree
- MCSE or MCITP
Fidelity Investments Enterprise Infrastructure is seeking a highly talented & motivated individual with solid hands on expertise on Desktop support. This role will be of a team member responsible for day to day operations as well as contributing to organization initiatives. The candidate must be flexible to accommodate the business changes efficiently and will be expected to work with Business partners to continuously strive to improve the quality of operations. This individual must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-changing environment. The role is based in Bangalore, India.
- Ensure the availability of End User services during India and/or US business hours
- Collaborate with other Fidelity support groups in and out of India
- Supervision of installation of new IT infrastructures
- SLA Adherence
- Customer Service Excellence
- Provide support to general workspace equipment (like Laptop, Desktops, Mobile, Printers, Network , Meeting Room support, etc..)
- Maintain the compliance of the PC builds with Fidelity Standards
- Produce the necessary reports and statistics to control the team productivity and give a proactive answer to re-occurring issues.
- Problem resolution – dealing with escalated issues, liaison with Systems support groups, Network Operations group, external vendors and business units to resolve issues
- Lead root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
- Flexible to work in shifts and support operations 24/5 around the clock
- Experience in supporting hybrid Windows and MAC environment
- Previous end user support experience, on an user community >1000 users
- Requires knowledge on the following:
- MCSE or MCITP
- Basic knowledge in SCCM Infra and Application packaging
- Knowledge in supporting MAC OSX (Mojave ) , IOS platform, MDMs , JAMF
- Application installation and diagnose software failures
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, group Policies and Windows permissions
- Basic hardware knowledge.
- Ensure tickets are responded to within SLA and fully documented each step of troubleshooting process
- Knowledge of ITIL process, ITIL certification will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Ticket Tools like Service Now
How to Apply for Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here