Date: August 19, 2021
Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Bangalore
Company: Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2021: At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity India has been the Global Inhouse Center of Fidelity Investments since 2003 with offices in Bangalore and Chennai. For information about working at Fidelity, visit India.Fidelity.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech
- 3 years to 5 years of relevant experience
The Configuration Analysts in the Health & Welfare Implementation team consists of associates belonging to Software Engineering job family at FMR. Implementation team collaborates with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and ongoing maintenance of a system build over Oracle Apps HRMS and Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB). The configuration team ensures that the implementation adheres to Fidelity standards and sets up an efficient, scalable and robust design to support on-going administration of the clients
- Plays the role of a Techno-Functional Consultant and provides design solutions and suggestions.
- Implements/Configures Oracle Apps HRMS and OAB as per client directions
- Devises rule logic (algorithms), for use in Oracle Apps for custom client requirements.
- Involves in the complete implementation cycle, from discovery phase to estimation, planning, designing, configuration, testing, support, monitoring and reporting
- Ensures design methods include compliance check to major US Federal directives as laid down by government.
- Monitors requirement changes and slippages and reports the same to relevant parties
- Produces improved processes and methodologies for efficient and accurate Oracle Apps implementations
- Takes part in design meetings for new product offerings/ non-standard requirements
- Knowledge of basic Algorithms
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical thinking
- Good command over PL/SQL
- Oracle Apps/ HRMS/ OAB
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Strong attention to detail and independent judgment
How to Apply for Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here