Expedia Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computer Science/ IT | Delhi
Company: Expedia India
Expedia Recruitment 2021 : Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia is one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, offering travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services to meet every budget and activities of every kind at competitive rates. With over hundreds of thousands of hotel partners worldwide and a comprehensive offering of flight inventory made available on the website, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to complement.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Development Engineer
Primary Location: Delhi
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1+ year
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS- Computer Science or IT
- Collaborate with teams and individuals to complete your team assignment on time, with quality.
- Understand end-to-end microservices architecture for development, deployment, testing, monitoring and support on AWS platform.
- Investigation and resolution of technical, procedural, and/or operational issues to completion and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expand and mature Expedia’s biggest Kafka Stream Platform and provide self service solutions to Customers.
- Expand the Anomaly Detection platform and help on-board customers
- Prototype ideas, execute and learn from them and enrich the overall team experience.
- Most importantly have fun while learning.
- Experience working on AWS environment in development, deployment, operational excellence etc.
- Programming experience in languages: Java, Kotlin, Python etc.
- Clear understanding of Infrastructure and CICD technologies on Linux environment.
- A highly motivated, quick learner and high-growth potential individual who aspires to be part of a growing team of technologists.
- An independent thinker, who works around problems and who isn’t shy of trying new technologies.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats in development, test, debugging roles.
- This team values “fail-fast” learners and technology enthusiasts who quickly adapts to newer technologies.
- A great teammate, willing to both learn and teach
- Ability to design multi-platform solutions.
- Excellent collaboration with customers, including crisp and compelling verbal and written communication.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and stay motivated/flexible.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve technical, procedural, and operational issues.
- MS/ME/BS/BE/B Tech degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in big data technologies
Apply Link: Click Here