Expedia Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Graduate Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IS; B.Sc | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Expedia India
Expedia Off Campus Drive: Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia is one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, offering travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services to meet every budget and activities of every kind at competitive rates. With over hundreds of thousands of hotel partners worldwide and a comprehensive offering of flight inventory made available on the website, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to complement.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Positions: Graduate Data Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Expedia Off Campus Drive:
- Graduating in 2020-2022 with a degree in a technical subject (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT Engineering, Maths, Physics Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another technical or quantitative field)
- Available to start on January 24th, or August 22nd, 2022
- You have moderate strength in at least one language.
- Understand data patterns and storage, and software development theory and design.
- Understand how functions created fit into team projects.
- Understand lower complexity systems.
- A basic understanding of testing and monitoring.
- You can debug code.
- Understanding of how a team`s goals fit a business need
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage with a variety of partners (e.g., internal, external, technical, non-technical people)
We pave the route for our early careers talent to go far and fast with accelerated career development. By joining the 2022 Expedia Group Graduate Program as a Data Engineer, you’ll complete two 6-month rotations and discover which part of travel technology excites you the most, before reaching your Destination Role with us.
About the Program:
- Team Rotations: two 6-month rotations within different teams in the same office, to build knowledge of our business and to across Expedia Group divisions. Contribute to meaningful work that makes a positive impact on travel, all while advancing your career
- Onboarding: 1-week training that covers technical and professional skills, plus an introduction to Expedia Group
- Learning Series: communities, technology talks and regular workshops to build your technical and interpersonal skills
- Leadership Series: opportunities to ask questions directly to our leaders during events, and to learn about their career journeys
- Social Events and Networking: build your network with other Graduates on the program during regular socials and join our Inclusion Business Groups
- Support Network: mentorship from a dedicated structure of Buddies, Mentors, Managers, the Early Careers and the L&D teams
- Benefits: Leisure Travel & Wellness Reimbursement, Travel Discounts, Family & Friends Discounts, Employee Assistance Program
- RSUs: Restricted Stock Units
- Destination Role: after experiencing different teams during two rotations, select a preferred Destination Role with us
Travel is so much more than simply reaching your destination. Along the journey, you’ll utilize your technical skills in our agile environment to apply software design principles, data structures, algorithms and computer science fundamentals to write code that is clean, main table, optimized, modular with good naming conventions.
- Develop and test standard software applications and related programs and procedures to ensure they meet design requirements.
- Maintain awareness of advancements, innovations and changes in technologies (specifically relating to data engineering, cloud data platforms, data models, enterprise information management, business intelligence and data science).
- Learn to think broadly and understand how, why and when policies/processes are standardized and when they differ across the organization.
- Understand the importance of system and technology integration and the basic features and facilities involved in the integration process.
- Collaborate with team members to co-develop and solve problems
- Take advantage of opportunities to build new technical expertise in a specific engineering area.
- You will report clearly on current work status
How to Apply for Expedia Off Campus Drive?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here