Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Gurgaon
Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Fresher (2018 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Software Development Engineer – I
Eligibility Criteria for Expedia Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with 0-2 years Software Development work experience using modern languages such as Java (preferred), C#, C++.
- Excellent coding skills
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system-level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Good communication skills in written and verbal form
- A degree in computer science or equivalent related professional experience
- Understands data patterns and storage
- Understands software development theory and design
- Understands testing, monitoring and debugging code
- Have designed and developed software projects
Job Description For Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021:-
- Expedia Global Payments (EGP) is looking for top engineering talent to help drive the development of our payments platforms. Our services are the nexus of a globally distributed system that spans many organizations, processes $100B annually in more than 35 currencies across the globe. Our roadmap is deep and contains several innovative programs designed to make our services fault-tolerant, reduce the cost of payment processing, and improve both our customers (travelers) and partners (hotels, airlines, etc.) experience.
- More specifically, you will join a team developing an innovative, generic Payment Module uniquely designed to support sophisticated payment scenarios. We want to offer travelers the simplest and most reliable experience while paying for carefully crafted itineraries. We will make this capability easy to adopt and seamlessly integrate into any travel partners checkout page with intelligent adaptive and dynamic feature set.
- This position focuses on backend services and APIs.
Job Responsibilities For Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021:-
- Design, develop, document, and thoroughly test your code
- Own software components of the back-end (payment web services) or the front-end (payment UI components) depending on the projects in flight as well as your affinities
- Build your own automation and reporting tools to provide capabilities around the components / applications you own and will participate in solving production issues
- Expand your skills in developing high quality, distributed, and scalable software
- Learn Engineering and Operational best practices
- You will join a very experienced, successful, and high-performing team and will have a unique opportunity to grow to the next level as an SDE
How to Apply for Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online as early as possible.
Apply Link:- Click Here