Esko Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | QA Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Electrical | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Esko-Graphics India Private Ltd
Esko Off Campus Drive 2022: Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Company Website: www.esko.com
Positions: QA Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For Esko Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Engineering candidates passed out in year 2021 or 2022
Esko is looking for QA Engineer Trainee for R&D center located in Bangalore, India. Engineer will be part of a global team and will work on product engineering of various Esko products.
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Writing, executing and evaluating functional and regression test cases for the Products. Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed
- Has ability to learn and adapt the test automation scripting for regressions
- Any test certifications (CSQA, Test automation certifications, etc.,)
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum
How to Apply For Esko Off Campus Drive 2022:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here