Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2021: Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people,
Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Company Website: www.epsilon.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining applications based on latest Microsoft and Cloud platform.
- Analyze user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Understands agile processes and development methodologies like TDD, CI/CD, user story estimations etc.
- Integrates applications by server scripting, studying, and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet/cloud technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 4-year Computer Science degree , Passed out in 2019, 2020
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Development Technologies (C#, MVC, .NET 4, 4.5,NET Core) ,WEB API, Design Patterns, PL\SQL, Query Optimization, Unit test framework (NUnit, Moq).
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile processes.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here