Date: July 14, 2021
Engagedly Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Engagedly Labs
Engagedly Inc. is a fast-paced global software product organization. We make a difference to our clients by ensuring their workforce is meaningfully engaged. This niche space is attracting attention from candidates who love challenges and want to learn new things every day.
Engagedly is looking to fill with someone who is interested in shaping his/her career in the area of code verification & testing. Along with challenges that empower learning & growth, there would be ample opportunities to do your own research, bring ideas, suggest paths and contribute analogies that support better decision making. If you like doing quality checks and have the urge to strive for bringing efficiency in your deliverables, you may just be the right fit!
Company Website: https://engagedly.com/
Positions: QA Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Engagedly Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics
At a strategic level, our QA team will help drive the Software Development Process towards quality-centric methodologies. The QA team will also drive efficiencies in the QA process and invest appropriately in-process change, tools, etc. The goal of our QA team is to build a comprehensive test suite that will be utilized to validate the solution in a scalable and repeatable manner. The QA team identifies use cases, create test plans and defines test strategy to validate software design via manual tests.
- QAE is responsible for conducting functional, regression and integration testing. You will collaborate and closely work with engineering and product teams to enhance and maintain the applications. You are responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, developing test cases, test execution and reporting.
- You are a passionate fresher with a relevant course in testing.
- You are energetic with strong problem-solving skills in software testing.
- You are a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic tester who is passionate about quality and cutting-edge technology.
- Knowledge of Manual UI testing of Web, Mobile Applications and familiarity with API.
- Good exposure to testing strategies, test plan, processes, analyzing & debugging, (TCD) test case development, TDG( test data generation).
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Define, develop and implement well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create detailed & comprehensive test plans. Be able to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Plan and perform thorough regression testing across various supported platforms.
- Participate in all aspects of testing including functional and end-to-end testing
- Develop and maintain quality metrics to achieve quality goals
- Build a roadmap for tools/frameworks to improve QA processes
- Triage bugs reported and work towards reducing the number of client bugs reported in production.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
How to Apply for Engagedly Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here