Electronic Arts Recruitment 2022 | Associate SDET | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Hyderabad
Company: Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts Recruitment 2022 : At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first.
We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer.
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Company Website: www.ea.com
Positions: Associate SDET
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Electronic Arts Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with at least 1 year of experience in an agile development environment.
- Proficient in object-oriented coding, testing, deployment, documentation and best practices in software and test engineering in at least one of the languages: Java, C#, Python.
- Technical knowledge of automated testing, testing patterns, test optimization, application design, build execution and maintenance.
- Technical knowledge of testing tools and frameworks used in test automation like Appium, Selenium, TestNG or other automation frameworks..
- Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation.
We are currently hiring a fulltime Associate Software Development Engineer in Test (Assoc SDET) for our Hyderabad office.
As a part of TSG, you will test Glu gaming platforms and services and will help us in improving the QA process and quality of the games we produce. You will work in a team of top-notch QA engineers under an innovative and learning environment. As an individual contributor, you will execute various tests on pre-release versions of the game to detect and record product defects. Using creative and attention to detail skills you will contribute in providing use cases, test cases, solutions and automation suites for the product under test in our test-driven development process.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an Assoc. SDET role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules
How to Apply for Electronic Arts Recruitment 2022 ?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here