Edureka Freshers Recruitment
About the Company:
Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24×7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from Home due to COVID-19)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Internship Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.43 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description for Edureka Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say – that we truly meet their expectations…in fact, we go beyond that…Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience, and Great Mentors.
Edureka presents a great “Work From Home” job opportunity to ‘freshers College students’ who are passionate about their career and are excited to become a successful Content Marketer. The career journey will start with a 6 months internship, which will further transition into full-time employment @edureka for the top performers.
– Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content(technical) while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
– Create technical content (Blogs, Presentations, Videos) on the technologies you are assigned
– Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content, or edit and proofread content.
– Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
– Keep a track of growth in the Courses from your content marketing efforts
Basic Qualifications for Edureka Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
– Requires freshers/bachelor’s degree 4th-year students from an engineering institute in computer science/information science
– Excellent aptitude & reasoning skills.
– Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
– Excellent programming skills.
– Preferable knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
– Passion to learn & explore new & emerging technologies.
– Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
– High-speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– Understand the 2020 Technology landscape
– Must commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week
– Seeking a career within the sales field
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
– Being available for communication throughout the day
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
-Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
– Assignment Test
– HR Rounds