ECIL Recruitment 2022 | Project Engineer | 12 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ ETE/ Mechanical | Walk-In Date: 15th February 2022
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Computer Science
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3 years
Standard: Rs. 40,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication Engineering form a recognized University/ institute with 60% of marks.
Experience should be in the following areas.
- Networking, UDP/ TCP/ IP Protocol, IP Addressing, LAN, WAN, Technologies.
- VSAT equipment like Antenna Control units , Antenna Drive Units, Feeds, Modems, BUCs, LNBCs and measuring VSAT parameters.
- Installation of Operating systems like Windows, Linux MS Office etc.
- Installation and Configuration of Router, Switches, Servers, work stations etc.
- Installation of configuration of NMS Tools.
- Operating Test equipment like Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, BER meter.
- Operating OTDR and Power Meters for Optical Parameters.
- Isolation Transformer /Power.
- Distribution Panel/ LT & HT/ Junction box.
- UPS Maintenance and Electrical Distribution systems.
- DG sets.
- Manufacturing, Repairs of EVMs wrt PCB Assembly, Testing, Unit Assembly, Laser
- Quality Control for IGQA and Production QC
Candidates age must be maximum 33 years as on 31-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection process for ECIL Recruitment 2022:
- The selection will be based on performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend for Walk-In Selection with bio-data and relevant certificates of testimonials on 15th February 2022 from 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
ECIL, Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR Road, Hyderabad – 500 062
Apply Link: Click Here