DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore
Company: DXC Technology
DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2021:_ DXC Technology is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Associate Professional System Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply Link: Click Here