DRDO Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Ph.D | Chandigarh
Company: Young Scientist Lab – Artificial Intelligence
DRDO Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate
Total Vacancies: 13 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship – 09 Posts
- Research Associate – 04 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship – Rs.31,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.54,000/-
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Junior Research Fellowship:
- M.Sc. in first division with NET qualification “Or” BE/ B.Tech in first division with NET / GATE qualification “Or” ME/ M.Tech in first division at both Graduate and Post-graduate level
- Ph.D or equivalent. “Or” ME/ M.Tech with 3 years of research/ teaching/ design & development experience and atleast one research paper published in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal
- Junior Research Fellowship – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
Selection Process for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with biodata and required documents on or before 15th February 2022 to the following venue.
DIHAR base lab,
Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II,
Chandigarh – 160002.
For More Details: Click Here