DRDO Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Diploma Apprentices | 12 Posts | Diploma – CSE/ IT/ Mech/ MLT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Delhi
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
DRDO Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS) conducts physiological and biomedical research to improve human performance in extreme and wartime environment.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 12
- Computer Engineering: 2
- Medical Lab Technology: 4
- Mechanical Engineering: 1
- Library Science: 4
- Modern Office Management: 4
Salary: Rs. 8,000/- PM
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must complete Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Modern Office Management/ Library Science/ Mechanical Engineering/ Medical Lab Technology from a recognized Institute.
- Only Candidates who qualified Diploma in 2019 or later are only eligible to apply.
Selection Process for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How To Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Interested candidates should register through the portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in from 15th November 2021 to 14th December 2022.
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here