DRDO Recruitment 2022 | CEPTAM-10 | Senior Techncial Assistant/ Technician | 1901 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 23rd September 2022
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – www.drdo.gov.in – is inviting online applications for 1901 vacancies in various departments through Centre for Personnel Talent Management ( CEPTAM ) for year 2022 across India.
Senior Technical Assistant-B: 1075 Posts
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||5||0||4||2||6||17|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||2||2||11||3||13||31|
|Electronics or Electronics & Communication||20||14||52||23||83||192|
|Medical Lab Technology (MLT)||1||2||4||1||8||16|
Technician-A: 826 Posts
|Name of the Trade||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Mill Wright Mechanic||0||0||0||0||8||8|
|Ref & AC||1||0||3||1||3||8|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2||3||6||0||3||14|
No of Vacancies: 1901
- Senior Technical Assistant – Pay matrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits.
- Technician A – Pay matrix Level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Senior Technical Assistant-B : Candidates must complete B.Sc/ Diploma in Engineering Technology in specified subject/ disciplines.
Technician-A : Candidates must complete 10th Class with ITI in specified trade.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 28 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
For the post of Senior Technical Assistant:
- Selection will be on performance in Tier-I and Tier-II
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
- Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
For the post of Technician A:
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade Test) is qualifying in nature.
- Trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade, to test the practical skills of the candidates. The test may be of about one to two hours duration.
- The mode of selection may change depending upon the organizational requirement/Govt. of India
policy for both STA-B & Tech-A posts.
Application Fee :
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- through online mode
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must apply through online mode from 3rd September 2022 to 23rd September 2022.
More Information: Click Here