DRDO Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Apprentices | 150 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ Bcom | Hyderabad | Last Date: 7th February 2022
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organization. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Defence Electronics Applications Laboratory (DEAL) is working on design and development of technologies and systems in the areas of satellite communication and surveillance, software radios, data links, microwave and millimeter wave communication, satellite image reception and processing, troposcatter communication systems.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (BE/ B.Tech/ Bsc) – 40 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) – 60 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) – 50 Posts
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- PM, Rs. 8,000/- PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ], B.Com and BSc
- Diploma in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical ]
- ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT affiliation) in [ Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic and Welder ]
Selection Process for DRDO Freshers Recruitment 2022
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
How to Apply for DRDO Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
- Last Date for Online Application – 7th February 2022.
Official Notification: APPRENTICES NOTIFICATION
Apply Link: CLICK HERE