DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom; B.Sc/ M.Sc – Physics | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
DRDO-CEPTAM Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DYSL-CT with emphasis on Cognitive technologies, works in the area of design and development of Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Radar Systems, realising through Deep Neural Networks and Reinforcement learning algorithms.
DYSL (CT) lab was formed for providing cutting edge technology to DRDO in the cognitive field. The lab is constituted of young scientists to do extensive research and development in the cognitive radio, cognitive radar, Smart antenna and cognitive Surveillance fields.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Job Location: Pune
Role: Junior Research Fellow
Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2021:
Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication or Degree or PG in Physics in 1st Division with a valid GATE/ NET Score.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on date of interview. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Process for DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and GATE Score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply for DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- Submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter on or before 30 days from the publication of the advertisement through e-mail. ([email protected])
- Date of Publication: 29th April 2021
DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here