DRDO – CAIR Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentices | 34 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ ME | Bangalore | Last Date: 10th December 2021
Company: Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR)
DRDO – CAIR Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR) is a premier laboratory of DRDO involved in Research and Development in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Command and Control, Information and Communication Security leading to development of Mission Critical products for Battlefield secure communication and information management systems.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 34 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 33 Posts
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Science & Engineering: 24
- Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/ Telecom Engineering: 8
- Telecom: 1
Technician Apprentice: 1 Post
Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Network: 1
Salary (Stipend): Rs. 9,000/- PM for Degree Holders, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Diploma holders
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – CAIR Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Candidates must complete Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process For DRDO – CAIR Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are shortlisted on their academic score in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply for DRDO – CAIR Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates must enroll themselves through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 10th December 2021.
- Publication of Shortlisted candidates list for Certificates verification: 16th December 2021
- Selected candidates list for Apprentice Training: 27th December 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here