Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | RA-CSR-Cyber- C&S-Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Delhi
Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2021:- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: RA-CSR-Cyber- C&S-Intern
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2021:
- B.Tech / BE / M.Tech / MCA /MBA/MS
- Preferred: Qradar, Splunk, ArcSight Certification, CEH, SANS
- Desirable: OSCP, Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISM
As a part of our Risk Advisory team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. The Cyber Risk Services – Cyber Vigilance & Operations practice helps organizations in assessing and establishing their cyber security appetite via the Secure. Vigilant. Resilient. programs, and also in assisting in the ongoing management, maintenance, and adaptation of their programs, as the business and threat environments change.
- Entry level individual who undertakes research and provides support to project teams
- Works on small parts of projects with clearly defined guidelines
- Works under direct supervision with specific instructions
- Develops basic understanding of security and privacy controls and the risk management process focused on Cyber Threat Management services
- Begins to understand basic business and information technology management processes
- Basic knowledge in one or more Cyber Threat Management domains such as: Assessment Services, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Infrastructure
- Security, Threat Management, Cyber Operations/Fusion Managed Services, Malware Analysis, Collective Threat Intelligence and Cyber Risk Sciences, Incident
- Management and Forensics, Data Protection solutions.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of security and privacy controls and risk management processes
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools (such as: Nessus, nmap, Appscan, etc.) and Infrastructure Security solutions.
- Develops an understanding of Cyber Threat Management’s methodologies, frameworks and tools
- Applies the basic Network concepts (TCP/IP) and Application programming knowledge during Cyber Threat Management services. Risk Advisory Cyber Risk
- Concentrates on capability building for self
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues
- Explore/learn new Threat management technologies with guidance from team leads
- Support in identifying new threat use cases, etc.
- Raise technical risks and assist in process compliance activities
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Subject matter knowledge in Comp Science & Electronics
- Working knowledge of computer systems (operating systems, databases, applications etc.)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Experience in programming and scripting languages such as .NET, Java, Perl, PHP
- Basic technical documentation skills and understanding of SDLC processes
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
More Information: Click Here