Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technology Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021:- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: Business Technology Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021:
Bachelor Technology/ Engineering (B.Tech/ BE)
Job Responsibilities: As a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and deploying the software solutions at an enterprise level. You will be working with functional teams in the project located at offshore as well as onshore.
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions
- Support application design
- Responsible for technical specification creation
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interact with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with the Client to implement the solution
- Manage projects or project modules independently Perform account coordination with the clients to build/improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seek information/ideas/establish relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Identify the best industry practices and implement in the engagements
- Define project standards, possess knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with clients functional SMEs
- Willingness to work in shifts
How to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link latest by ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here